31st January 2023
I have recently been introduced to a new concept that salons can tap into for clients to tip and give feedback
Grtfl is feel-good tipping, and so much more. It’s a cashless tipping and feedback platform that allows customers to tip your team, knowing that 100% of it goes to the team member(s).
We all know about the difficulty of knowing whether to take tips on the business card machine… Grtfl act as a commercial agent to facilitate cashless tipping between your customers and your team with the money going straight to the individual, without it touching the business. The same rules apply to their tips through Grtfl, as it does with cash tips.
Grtfl has the potential to increase staff earning potential and boost morale, but, importantly for salon owners, it takes the weight off your shoulders for having to deal with tip management.
The Grtfl dashboard instantly shows you feedback from customers along with which staff are performing best.
With a range of solutions available, Grtfl can create Grtfl branded and custom co-branded stands, stickers, and cards for your salon. Furthermore, they can seamlessly integrate into your existing salon management software working with software’s such as Timely, Salon IQ, Phorest and many more.
HOW IT WORKS:
The customer can click on the link from a digital booking system (after the appointment) by entering their details or using apple/android pay, the money will then go straight into the desired persons Grtfl account, staff will get 100% of the tip (providing the tipper doesn’t opt to not pay the small processing fee)
They scan the QR code on the device in your salon or use NFC, it will take them to the business page, and customers pay by entering their details or using apple/android pay, the money will then go straight into the teams account, staff will get 100% of the tip (providing the tipper doesn’t opt to not pay the small processing fee).
BENEFITS FOR THE SALON
- Alleviate admin time of tip management
- No longer having to take tips through card machine – not costing you anything
- Tips not going through your books, no involvement
- Management dashboard.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR TEAM
- Boosted earning potential
- Less customers have cash nowadays which means potential loss of tips
- Grtfl act as a commercial agent to collect your teams’ tips using their collection portal and make them readily available in their Grtfl account once they have signed up
- As this does not touch the business, you (salon owner) do not have to account for this through PAYE tax or National Insurance, it behaves like ‘digital cash’
- It prompts customers to leave a tip when your team have done a fantastic job, without any awkwardness
- Grtfl allows multiple people to be tipped at once i.e., stylist and apprentice, so no one misses out
Team members can withdraw the funds fortnightly if they wish or use this as a ‘savings’ account for a rainy day and just let tips accrue over time., all they need to do is login on the website (www.grtfl.com) enter their email address and password and they will instantly be able to see:
- How many tips they have
- Their total balance
- See who’s left a complement or rating
- Be able to withdraw their funds
As we head ever closer to being a cashless society and as more and more of us use cards for every payment, Grtfl offers something simplistic for your salon to tap into.
If you’re interested, either head over to their website and book a demo in or email their team at email@example.com and mention that you read about the platform on this website.