3rd November 2019
Eleven Australia Wash Me All Over , Moisture Lotion & Miracle Treatment
To say I was eager to test out Eleven Australia is an understatement. The word on the street has been growing steadily over the last few months and everyone I know who uses it, quite simply loves it!
So, thanks to Janie Randall I got to sample Wash Me all Over, the most fabulous body wash I’ve every used! The fragrance is incredible, a real aromatherapy delight, the official word states papaya, jojoba oil and sweet almond oil exfoliate; whilst orange, lavender and coconut oils hydrate and repair the skin. Jojoba oil then protects the skin against environmental damage…. And let me tell you, IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN. Ultra concentrated, this is a body wash that lasts for ages, I have just finished mine and am about to buy more because everything about it is a delight.
Moisture Lotion is not something I normally use, surprisingly! However this came along at exactly the right time as I’d been exposed to some of the minimal summer sun we had had and my skin felt dry, itchy and tight. The official literature states: A moisturising blend of aloe and organic cucumber to hydrate the skin. With added coconut oil and vitamin E to fight destructive free-radicals that damage skin cells. Complete with chamomile extract to soothe irritated skin. Well, IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN, my skin felt great, the itchiness vanished more or less immediately and, and it’s a big and, I got a better tan when I went away on holiday because my skin was perfectly nourished. Like the body wash, the moisture lotion lasts for ages and it’s now a staple mart of my daily regime.
Miracle Treatment, the product that everyone is talking about was given to a regular reviewer to test out. My sister dawn is notoriously fussy and likes what she likes so it was an interesting challenge to give her this and make sure she used it properly. The treatment claims to have 11 benefits, so I asked Dawnn simply to say yes or no to each:
- Add shine, smoothness and softness: ABSOLUTELY, my hair feels great
Control frizz and flyaways: ABSOLUTELY, the product tames the tendency for flyaways and static my hair can sometimes get
3. Moisturise: ABSOLUTELY, my hair feels really healthy when I use it
4. Strengthen fragile hair: ABSOLUTELY, the ends of my hair that have a lot of colour on them feel really strong and more importantly, look it.
5. Prevent split ends: ABSOLUTELY, definitely no split ends to be seen
6. Detangle and create manageability: ABSOLUTELY, my comb slides through my hair once I’ve applied miracle treatment
7. Protect against heat styling: ABSOLUTELY, I use it religiously if I’m applying straighteners to my hair
8. Enhance natural body: ABSOLUTELY, I love how much body this gives my hair, without making it feel hard like some volumizers do
9. Repair dry damaged hair: ABSOLUTELY, the ends of my hair have never felt so good
10 Protect hair colour with UVA and UVB filters: ABSOLUTELY, my colour seems to be staying much more vibrant
11. Prevent chlorine and sun damage: Saving the answer for later in the year when I’ve been on holiday
Overall this is a great product and it certainly lives up to its name.